Mario vs. Sonic S.E. Mario vs. Sonic S.E.

I personally liked the old one better.

Definite credit for drawing all the characters and etc, but I just think the movie was better suited as a sprite movie. When it's drawn-out with no sprites it seems like the whole video game feel is basically lost without the sprites, and trust me, I am no sprite fan. Plus, the old one was much more chaotic and really looked like a full-out fucking war, plus with New Disease in the background it worked great too.

In this version, it just wasn't there. Just can't vote this very high, though the alternate ending SORTA saved it.... sorta like a movie remake where the graphics improved but the movie in-general was a major downgrade.

Tomorrow's Nobodies Ep.1 Tomorrow's Nobodies Ep.1

The usual Tomorrows' Nobodies gem

Damn good, only a minor problem with lip synching towards the end, probably not your fault, i've had it slow down on me for long movies.

But anyways, I'm using the fat chick poster, a lot of classic jokes in there.

Retarded Animal Babies 10 Retarded Animal Babies 10

Not much really to say.

Damn good joke with the captions and I swear to god that movie ended about 7 times.

Enjoy the top 50, definitely earned it.

Windows Noises Windows Noises

Definitely nice to see some creativity.

Hey look, a good movie on NG that's not a Foamy repeat!

Nice job on this. Heh, hopefully all the praise will make up for the time spent on this damn thing.

fun stuff 650 fun stuff 650

s

THE PRICE IS WRONG COLUMBIA.

TN - Amateur Hour p.5 TN - Amateur Hour p.5

This is an acid trip's acid trip.

Not many things make me randomly pull a ?_? face nowadays, but that was one of em.

I can't honestly say I would've wanted it different in any way, simply because it defies all mental processing, a basic diarrea of thought, animation, and what appeared to be sounds mish-mashed into what I believe the streets of Michigan are made from.

Well done.

The old TN episode 5 The old TN episode 5

Good luck on the TV Pilot.

Just don't go all pussy-network-TV on us, you guys are too goddamn good, 5 episodes strong and not one piece of boring shit yet.

One of the few good series on NG right now.

Nineteen Eighty Four Nineteen Eighty Four

My face is on backwards o:

Catch-22 > 1984

K. K.

I was shocked and appalled.

... that you could ever make a movie that good. Best sequel ever.

Excuse me while I go take a shower... the music was just too good...

The old TN episode 3 The old TN episode 3

This kicked ass, and that's an understatement.

Nice job, this is definitely a movie for the #clockcrew topic :)

Best one yet.