Super Clock Ribbon ^_^ Super Clock Ribbon ^_^

This thing is freaking brilliant.

This is Piney's sig on the CC BBS. About 2 hours ago, I saw that he put this movie up, and started playing. Promptly failed the first level.
Then, I READ THE INSTRUCTIONS, and understood it.
I was promptly hooked on this thing for 20 minutes.
Best scrolling movie ever.

xkittyfroggymeowmeow xkittyfroggymeowmeow

BEST. GAME. EVER.

Keep up the great work synj!

Clock Invaders Clock Invaders

Very cool

Nice job on this one, but I have 2 minor complaints.

1: The bunkers don't repair after like 2-3 rounds, might want to add that in, but it's still fine how it is.

2: Gets repeatitive after 4-5 rounds. You might want to change the formations or the clocks used, something like that, even though it IS Space Invaders, it needs to change a little bit each round.

Other than that, completely flawless.

Techno Center 2.0 Techno Center 2.0

Wow that was cool.

Not much else there really is to say.

PreLoader Tutorial PreLoader Tutorial

I had the honor of protecting this movie.

If you are still around reading this, thank you for making this. I have used this tutorial for many of my movies. Thanks again.

Snipe the Snipers! Snipe the Snipers!

Damn, this could've been a WHOLE lot better.

No offense, but I was expecting something a little bit better than this to be on the front page. First off, when you are actually shooting, you have to shoot the RIGHT PLACE to even make a bullet hole. Second, there were movies created (i think) 2 years ago that I could've done the same thing with just by uploading a picture. Argh.

Pocket Soccer Pocket Soccer

I appreciate the amount of programming...

But I just don't really like soccer.. nor do I honestly like the game.

Still... I couldn't program that if I tried. I couldn't even justifiy anyone voting below 3-4 on this one :D

Damnation: DooM Game e1m1 Damnation: DooM Game e1m1

Definitely beats all other action games on NG

Only real problem I had with the entire movie was that during the zombie struggle I kept hitting Alt instead of spacebar.... damn I suck.... anyways excellent job on this,best game I've played on here so far.

Virus Game Virus Game

Very well done!

PERFECT music for the game.... game was fun... excellent job!

Orca Fighter Orca Fighter

One of the best Games on Newgrounds.

That was total kick-ass..... and I don't have a freaking clue why the movie score is so low. That was an excellent movie.... and there's not much I need to say besides that.