Mario vs. Sonic S.E. Mario vs. Sonic S.E.

I personally liked the old one better.

Definite credit for drawing all the characters and etc, but I just think the movie was better suited as a sprite movie. When it's drawn-out with no sprites it seems like the whole video game feel is basically lost without the sprites, and trust me, I am no sprite fan. Plus, the old one was much more chaotic and really looked like a full-out fucking war, plus with New Disease in the background it worked great too.

In this version, it just wasn't there. Just can't vote this very high, though the alternate ending SORTA saved it.... sorta like a movie remake where the graphics improved but the movie in-general was a major downgrade.

Tomorrow's Nobodies Ep.1 Tomorrow's Nobodies Ep.1

The usual Tomorrows' Nobodies gem

Damn good, only a minor problem with lip synching towards the end, probably not your fault, i've had it slow down on me for long movies.

But anyways, I'm using the fat chick poster, a lot of classic jokes in there.

Retarded Animal Babies 10 Retarded Animal Babies 10

Not much really to say.

Damn good joke with the captions and I swear to god that movie ended about 7 times.

Enjoy the top 50, definitely earned it.

Super Clock Ribbon ^_^ Super Clock Ribbon ^_^

This thing is freaking brilliant.

This is Piney's sig on the CC BBS. About 2 hours ago, I saw that he put this movie up, and started playing. Promptly failed the first level.
Then, I READ THE INSTRUCTIONS, and understood it.
I was promptly hooked on this thing for 20 minutes.
Best scrolling movie ever.

xkittyfroggymeowmeow xkittyfroggymeowmeow

BEST. GAME. EVER.

Keep up the great work synj!

Clock Invaders Clock Invaders

Very cool

Nice job on this one, but I have 2 minor complaints.

1: The bunkers don't repair after like 2-3 rounds, might want to add that in, but it's still fine how it is.

2: Gets repeatitive after 4-5 rounds. You might want to change the formations or the clocks used, something like that, even though it IS Space Invaders, it needs to change a little bit each round.

Other than that, completely flawless.